So I never really got the chance to talk about my boxing day purchases! I splurged and got some really cool things!
- Of course, I made a Sephora trip! I got this Rose Gold Elixir from Farsali – beauty oil. My skin has been fairly dry from our winter, so I bought some oil for my face to use with a primer before I start putting makeup on. Oh my lord it is beautiful! It smells amazing and if you look in the oil has gold flakes. I also find I don’t use that much so if you want it, start with the smaller bottle! And don’t use too much if you have an oily T- zone!
- Another Sephora Purchase was my foot mask. Basically it’s lotion in a slipper that can be tied around your ankle. It made my skin feel super soft- like just had a pedicure kind of soft! It was very cheap, and you can also get a hand mask as well ( I know all you fellow, freezing Canadians- and anyone else suffering- have dry, cracked skin from the – 40 weather lately and need this!). These are so easy to make too. You just use a glove or a freezer bag and fill it with lotion. If you are like me, you have excessive amounts of lotion you don’t know what to do with, so you can use it on this!
- Lush, of course, Lipscrub. I ordered this online for some reason, but when it shipped to me, it froze instantly outside because it was so cold out! It was rock solid and should’ve known to not ship it in this cold weather! Apparently, you can eat this one- Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub – and it does actually taste good! However, I don’t like the idea of eating dead lip skin, sooooo I just wipe it off (Sorry for that image!). It does smell delicious!
- For Black Friday- ok so actually way before Christmas- Urban Outfitters had a sale online of all their graphic tees for 30%, so most were under $20! I didn’t get the Friends shirt I had wanted, but I did get a very cool Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice t-shirt for under $20, and a Friends hoodie for around $30! Not bad! I love them!
- Last actual stop to an actual store was to Homesense (Click for some home inspiration ideas)! My favorite place! I have been looking to update my bedroom furniture before I move out eventually, so I bought a new chair for my room! It’s beautiful! It did cost me around $499 because Homesense is pricey and I had to buy it ASAP before it sold out! Homesense only buys a couple of each item, so you have to get it when you see it. Anyways, it’s so pretty and comfy- I’m sitting in it right now typing. It’s my motivation to type lol. I was like if I work on blog posts right now while I’m home, I can sit in my chair. My last chair I could never sit on. It was one of those round chairs and had a metal bar where your legs are, so it was not comfy at all!
I think these were all my purchases for now! Did you do any shopping? Let me know!